Lifelong Power Trip With Vocal Lifelong Power Trip With Vocal

Damn man! Idk how it took me so long to hear this recording! Definitely one of your strongest recordings yet. Keep em comin!

MattDangerGoorahoo responds:

thanks! i never check this thing >.<

C-c-crush! - Spiritual warfare C-c-crush! - Spiritual warfare

Mmmm. I hear like a mix of Revocation and Protest the Hero here. Got some great things happening. Just sounds like you need to practice with mixing honestly. :) Everything blends well as far as writing goes. I'm sure there's more than a few fellows on here who would gladly give you tips or even mix it for you. ;) Keep up the good work!

BiviZ responds:

Thanks for feedback, bud.
What if I tell you that Revocation i hear after recording this? And for my fun i found them kinda familiar.
Protest The Hero? I love this band, but their are so technical and unusual. Comparing with them flattering me. ^_^
Mix. Yeah that my problem. idont know how to do cool sound and DO THAT FUCKING URGE MIX. With drums specially.
Keep rocking dude!

Druox Skype Sounds: Dial Tone Druox Skype Sounds: Dial Tone

Hey! Could you possibly re-upload these sounds? :D

Between Two Worlds Between Two Worlds

This reminds me a lot of Therion. And I mean that in the good way! haha. It feels truly epic. The vocals are spectacular. Your guitar tone is awesome. And the drums don't feel to overbearing. Good work man! Keep it up! \m/2

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the feedback man, you are one of three to review the tune, normally my tunes with this many views and downloads get a LOT more reviews, I think the vocals and the lyrics mess some people's mind into not knowing what to write. Glad you loved it man, and thanks for the feedback on the vocals! \m/

Ms. Hearty Ms. Hearty

You sound so fucking awesome! I bet you'd do a sick cover of one of Elena Siegman's zombies songs. :D

Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal) Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal)

So awesome hearing a cover of this! It's always cool hearing the more ambient music get some attention. Definitely in the mood for this since I just picked it up on steam. As far as the recording itself, everything sounds wonderful. It just feels so right. And your tone is killer! Keep up the good work man! I give you a 7 out of 5. ;)

Vendette Vendette

I should have something for you by later today. I'll shoot ya a message when I've got er done. :)

Enter the Energy Man Enter the Energy Man

You're doing pretty good here. Work on your drum mix a bit. It feels like the high end is a bit much, and the bass is causing some crackling. The bass guitar is way over mixed, and causes heavy crackling on both my speakers and headphones. That probably has something to do with what you're mixing with headphone or speaker wise, so be wary that your mixing tool might have a poor low end, don't overcompensate, as it comes out poor on other's setups. The guitar is so overpowered by everything else you almost can't hear it. Aside the mix, from a songwriting perspective, you're doing okay, but I'd try moving into other areas aside just key changes. The same riff in 5 keys is still the same riff. It gets old for most. But from my guitarist's angle, I like the riff. haha. Toss in a solo or something. Keep on working! :) 4/5

xsnrgman responds:

Thanks! Maybe I'll rework it and upload a better version at a later date. :-) Problem is I don't play drums nor know anyone that does. So I have to work with what I can find online and put through Magix. My solo work isn't anything too special. Especially since I only have an acoustic/electric guitar. But this song was all done with samples.

Nano Crisis - Plexatron Nano Crisis - Plexatron

Got a pretty good sound to it. It kind reminds me of an early Static-X mixed with some other band I can't think of. Which is good! You have the beginning of a good original sound. Just work on bringing up the overall quality and you'll be set! I never really burn people for audio quality, as I've had to work without the best equipment to. haha. All in all man you get my 5/5. :)

Copy-23 responds:

Thank you for your comment!
I'm enjoying the comparison to Static-X, grew up with them so it's something I can hold in high esteem. As for quality, I didn't focus too much on it. When I compose I want to focus on structure and composition first, then once I complete that I'll go back and re-record it all (even then as you said, I'm still working with very basic recording gear).

Dead Crust Dead Crust

It's really awesome to see new artists still coming into the portal and bringing some awesome music with! I went ahead and scouted you for the portal, so hopefully you'll show up more publicly soon. People need to hear this. :) I love the feel you've got going here. The mix of melody to your rhythms is very well balanced. I think it would be cool to take what your doing and introduce a whole band into the mix. (Vocals and Guitar primarily.) :D The drum kit could use a bit of work as some of the cymbal sounds are a little harsh on the ear, but otherwise I have not a single complaint. It's all really awesome man. Keep up the good work! :)

SideBySky responds:

Wow, this is a real pleasure seeing this :) You honestly made my day so much better :3 haha, I have a lot of improvements to do with my way of making music, and yes I will be adding guitar as soon as I get my recorder fixed, and I was thinking of making a melo type version of Cinema from Benny Benassi, so that'd get my vocals covered. I'm not the best with keeping a good drumbeat, I listen to a lot of metal, so it's hard for me to resist putting some double kicking in there ;) haha, thanks for the feedback, and for the scout! Much appreciated :)