Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Pure simplistic gold!

It has been the longest time sense a short random has sent to the floor laughing so fast and hard. I might consider this to be the funniest twenty seconds of my year so far! Best of luck with school and hope to see more soon.

Crazy Naruto Crazy Naruto

Crazy

That was crazy dude!

Nomalas responds:

well I am a crazy person ^_^

Believe IT! Believe IT!

It craked me the fuck up!

That was one of the funnyest things I have ever seen in my fucking life. Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!Believe It!

Lifelong Power Trip With Vocal Lifelong Power Trip With Vocal

Damn man! Idk how it took me so long to hear this recording! Definitely one of your strongest recordings yet. Keep em comin!

MattDangerGoorahoo responds:

thanks! i never check this thing >.<

C-c-crush! - Spiritual warfare C-c-crush! - Spiritual warfare

Mmmm. I hear like a mix of Revocation and Protest the Hero here. Got some great things happening. Just sounds like you need to practice with mixing honestly. :) Everything blends well as far as writing goes. I'm sure there's more than a few fellows on here who would gladly give you tips or even mix it for you. ;) Keep up the good work!

BiviZ responds:

Thanks for feedback, bud.
What if I tell you that Revocation i hear after recording this? And for my fun i found them kinda familiar.
Protest The Hero? I love this band, but their are so technical and unusual. Comparing with them flattering me. ^_^
Mix. Yeah that my problem. idont know how to do cool sound and DO THAT FUCKING URGE MIX. With drums specially.
Keep rocking dude!